Drop product in here
· Never leave your baby unsupervised, even for a minute. If you must leave the bathroom while your child is taking a bath, wrap her in a towel and take her with you.
· Don’t let your phone distract you from watching your child. Babies can slip under the water without making a sound.
· Never put your baby into a tub when the water is still running. (The water can quickly get too deep or hot.)
· Set your water heater to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. A child can get third-degree burns in less than a minute at 140 degrees.
· Never leave your child unattended. (Yes, it’s so important we listed it twice). A child can drown in less than an inch of water – and in less than 60 seconds.
For more check out our blog Millan Baby Shop ~ +254 702 360 039